There are several options for resolving the issue:
1. Replace the link of an existing application with the application provided by the copyright owner. At the same time, it should represent either a cut-down copy of the full application, or a complete application, but with the presence of advertising.
2. Link to the app is replaced by a link to Google Play, Amazon Appstore, or the official website of the application.
3. Remove all links to the application from the site.
To do this, the copyright holder must confirm their rights to the application posted on the site. There are several ways for this:
1. Write the site administration with an E-mail, which is listed on the official website of the application or the company that is engaged in the release of the application.
2. Write the site administration with the E-mail, which is listed in the attachment.
3. Send scanned documents to the site administration confirming the copyright of the application.
4. On the official website of the application or the company that produces the application, you must create a .txt file named oceanofmods, and then send a link to it to the site administration.